Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for providing feedback to us on our new Relationships and Health Education Policy. This consultation has now finished. Please contact your school if you have further questions and they will be happy to respond.
Supporting parents as their child’s first educator remains our primary consideration.
We believe this collaborative approach:
- enhances children’s confidence and resilience whilst emphasising parents’ role as their children’s primary educators
- reinforces positive outcomes for relationships and health education in school
- furthers the school-home partnership
- fulfils the requirements for parental consultation in the Department for Education’s
- complements other areas of the curriculum
- fits with the Trust’s commitment to the UNICEF Rights Respecting Schools Award
Thank you again for working with us.