These are exciting times for our Trust. We are developing a committed team of talented staff, supportive parents and a strong board of trustees. We require exceptional school leaders to lead improvement in two of our Dudley schools and to play an influential role in wider Trust developments.
We need leaders with:
- a deep commitment to and knowledge of the education and well-being needs of all pupils.
- a clear vision for a dynamic, engaging and inclusive primary curriculum.
- extensive experience of EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- a proven track record of successful leadership, delivering results and improving outcomes.
- a commitment to working collaboratively.
- the ability to inspire staff and pupils and champion success for all.
You will be supported by a strong central school improvement team and dedicated group of fellow headteachers who work together through a culture of collaborative effort and trust.
We can offer you:
- a dynamic professional development experience.
- opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of a growing and ambitious organisation.
- a values-led culture that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of all involved with the Trust.