We are seeking a truly inspirational Assistant Headteacher to join The Oval School. You will take responsibility for the upper phase (Y4 – 6) and be an ECT mentor.
In addition to an impressive track record of school improvement, you will have strong leadership skills and the credibility to motivate and empower others. You will be committed to the highest achievement for all. You will be a resourceful, inclusive and enthusiastic educationalist.
This is a demanding role that will require:
- resilience and expertise to support the school moving to an outstanding Ofsted judgement
- an unrelenting focus on high standards and excellence for pupils supported by a first-rate curriculum
- passionate in promoting a child-centred vision
- an absolute focus on the quality of teaching and learning
- a commitment to developing further the strong ethos of the school
As Assistant Headteacher you will be expected to work closely with the Headteacher and leadership team to influence progress and standards, challenge under-performance and develop a clear strategic direction for The Oval School within the wider Trust. You will fulfil the role of overseeing the wider curriculum and together with the SLT, work to ensure that all pupils reach their fullest potential through a rich and varied curriculum.
To apply for the position of Assistant Headteacher, please complete the Application Form below.
Once completed, application forms can be emailed to: email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be subject to online searches.